Tips from the Liquicity Festival Artists
We asked some artists what their ultimate tips are for this year’s festival. What is your perfect tip that everyone should know? Leave a comment…
- “The last couple years it’s been super hot so make sure to stay hydrated. The line up is also incredible this year so make sure you have enough energy for all 3 days!” – Feint
- “Spend some time in the nearby city of Alkmaar in the days leading up to the festival.” – Hybrid Minds
- “Earplugs don’t prevent sunburn. The human body is just like a tree, if you don’t water the roots it will die.” – NCT
- “Never skip the silent disco’s, it’s such a unique festival experience + the best way to end the day.” – Andromedik
- “I highly recommend checking out the Nebula stage. I’ve heard some amazing surprising sets last year. The fun thing is that you never know who’s playing at the moment. It can be a solo set, a back 2 back, a back 2 back 2 back, even a trance set! Anything can happen inside the Nebula, so be there once in a while.” – Voicians
- “Take a dive into the ballpit!” – Maduk
- “Low:R, Monrroe, The Outsiders & Edlan are all set to be top tier sets, make sure to catch those!” – Telomic
- “If you see an artist walking on the festival grounds, don’t hesitate to go and say hi!” – Polygon
Every year on Liquicity Festival there are multiple extraordinary performances from a various amount of DJ’s. We’ll announce loads more of special performances in the next few weeks, starting now!
The first one is a back 2 back with two amazing artists. Boxplot and Flite will bundle their powers for a special set. Almost a year ago they released Sunroad, changes are big that you can see that wonderful track live.
Win a spot on Liquicity Festival 2019
Only one week to deliver your contribution to enter the DJ contest. We already got so many good contributions of you, but there is still time to add yours to the list. You can join the race for a spot on Liquicity Festival until next Friday, the 12th of April. Find more information here.
Coming up: week 14
That’s it for this week. See you next week.. and at the festival in 15 weeks! 🚀