Update: May 31st, 2021
Finally another update regarding Liquicity Festival 2021… and it’s a good one!
- Last Friday, the Dutch government (re)announced that they aim to allow big festivals (such as Liquicity) from June 30th onwards.
- A negative Covid (quick) test is required for both visitors and crew to enter. This is the new official Covid-19 protocol for large events by the Dutch government. Tests can be done via
.org and are available for international visitors as well. More information, requirements and locations can be found on their website.
- We’re 90% sure that Liquicity Festival will take place on July 16-17-18. The Dutch government will announce on June 22nd the latest if we can go ahead for 100%.
- International visitors are advised to book travel after June 22nd, unless you can change the date of your flight without additional costs.
No ticket yet?
Because of previous refunds, some extra entry tickets will go on sale in the coming weeks. The only way to grab one is by registering for the waiting list via the link below. Weekend tickets have a bigger chance than day tickets, first come first served. We will email you with a personal purchase link if your ticket became available. Register here: festival.liquicity.com/waitli
Just as previous years, it will be possible to volunteer at Liquicity Festival. You can signup here: festival.liquicity.com/volunt
Shuttlebus, parking and accommodation
Travel and accommodation tickets are still available via festival.liquicity.com/tickets
We got you covered! You are entitled to a refund if:
- During the festival dates, there is a travel ban from or to The Netherlands from your country.
- Your Covid (quick) test before the festival is positive.
- There is a mandatory quarantine for 3 days or more in your country coming back from The Netherlands.
- Liquicity Festival 2021 will be cancelled or moved.
If everything goes as planned, Liquicity Festival will be one of the first festivals to happen in Europe this summer! Of course your safety is our top priority, we will follow all rules set out by our government in order to make sure of this. Back with a final update in a few weeks and we will be ready for you on July 16th!