Just as last year, Liquicity Festival will have a campsite! In order to maintain our license, there are some ground rules that everyone must follow. These rules have been made to ensure your safety, but also to keep the neighbourhood happy and the environment clean. Please read and respect these rules so we can make this an unforgettable and repeatable experience together!
The Liquicity campsite will be open from Friday 17:00 until Monday 14:00. You can leave the festival and campsite grounds at any time, however you can only re-enter the festival and campsite grounds within certain times: Friday 17:00-23:00, Saturday 10:00 – Saturday 23:00 and Sunday 11:00 – Sunday 23:00. If you decide to leave the festival and campsite grounds (e.g. to visit a village nearby), make sure to be back before 23:00! **You can enter the camping grounds from the festival site at any time.
- To enter the Liquicity Campsite you have to be 18 years or older. If requested, you have to show a valid ID at the entrance.
- Think of the environment! Throw your garbage in the trash bins and don’t make a mess of the campsite. We will hand out free trash bags so you can collect your garbage during the weekend easily. You can chill with your friends in front of your tent or on the camping market square, but no shouting or loud music at the campsite. Respect your fellow Liquicitizens and their needed night rest!
- Bringing glass is not allowed! This is because of the safety and the environment. This will be checked at the entrance very strictly.
- Only small portable radios and music players are allowed. High-power sound systems, block rockers and generators should be left at home. Don’t play loud music during the night on the campsite, so others can sleep. If you wish to listen to music please go to the night area.
- Pets are not allowed at the campsite and festival
- Lockers will be available at the campsite. Use them to store your valuable personal belongings. Don’t leave your passport, wallet or camera unguarded in your tent, but use these lockers. Using these lockers is at your own risk.
- Don’t setup your tent wherever you feel like, but follow the instructions of the camping staff. In case you rented a Kartent, you are free to move this so you can stay next to your friends.
- Only tents are allowed at the campsite. If you want to bring a campervan, you need a separate ticket. It is not allowed to use your car as a sleeping accommodation; cars aren’t allowed at the campsite and need to be parked at the parking area. Parking tickets are available online.
- It is not allowed to urinate outside of the designated restrooms;
- Liquicity will not tolerate threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behaviour;
- It is not allowed to hand out promotional materials (samples / flyers, etc.) without written permission from Liquicity;
- The organisation reserves the right to refuse / deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under the influence of narcotics;
- Visitors of Liquicity enter the festival at their own risk. Liquicity takes no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of Liquicity, persons in its service, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the stay at the festival, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence by Liquicity;
- Access to the festival grounds will be denied to visitors who do not comply with these House rules and the Terms and Conditions Visitors (‘Algemene Voorwaarden Bezoekers’) without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other costs;
Food and drinks
There will be plenty of opportunities to purchase food and drinks on both the campsite and festival site. Bringing your own food & drinks to the campsite is allowed, but it isn’t necessary. Remember that it is not possible to take your own drinks & food from the campsite to the festival site.
You’re allowed to bring food in all sorts and sizes to the campground, as long as it isn’t for commercial purposes. If you want to bring your own drinks there’s a limit by the local laws: a maximum of 4 liters and not stronger than 15% alcohol. Drinks have to be in sealed plastic bottles, cans or cardboard packages, again no glass! This will be checked at the entrance. You can refill water for free at the campsite.
Gas barbecues and stoves, refrigerators and dispensing systems are not allowed on the campsite. Disposable barbecues and the smallest size gas bottles (max 240 grams) are allowed on a paving stone, you can borrow one at the campsite info desk. Other open fire is not allowed!
Drugs, weapons and dangerous objects
Drugs, weapons, dangerous objects like knives or scissors, fireworks, candles, torches, oil and gas lamps and spray cans are prohibited on the campsite. We must comply with the local drug policy in Langedijk, which is zero-tolerance. This means that all forms of soft and/or hard drugs are forbidden.
- A camping store is located on the campsite for basics needs such as camping gear and care products
- You are free to wear any type of clothes you like; there is no dress code
- Medication is allowed, but bring a valid doctors note as proof.
- The security and first aid teams will be available 24 hours a day.
- Power sockets are not available on the campsite. There will be a service point in the camping shop to charge your phone. If you have a power bank yourself, bring it!
- Tip: mark your personal belongings. If you lose something, it’ll be easier to trace it at ‘lost and found’.
- Are you planning to visit Liquicity Festival and the Liquicity Campsite with a handicap? No problem! Please let us know you are coming so we can offer the best assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org)